Remove It NJ is a locally owned residential junk removal business that can help you clean out a house or home fast!
FULL-SERVICE HOME CLEAN OUT SERVICES
Do you have a house that is jam-packed with junk and clutter in each and every room? Yep, sounds like you need some help, but who should you ask? Try out home cleanouts from Remove It NJ.
- Thanks to our full-service staff, you won’t have to lift any of the junk. We are committed to doing all the hard work on your behalf.
- Simply show us around the house and let us know what needs to go. It won’t be long before we’ve hauled it all out to our truck.
- We get the job done fast so we can get out of your hair ASAP. Then, you can get back to your day-to-day schedule.
Our Home Junk Removal Services
No matter what kind of junk you are dealing with in your household, we are the team you can trust to get rid of it all. Remove It NJ is ready to provide you with a fantastic customer experience!
- Professional. We are well-acquainted with all kinds of junk removal, so from bagged trash to hard-to-maneuver furniture and appliances, we can take it all.
- Timely. Your schedule is already plenty busy, so we try not to take any more time than necessary. We will be there on time and do our work as quickly as we can.
- Courteous. Even as we haul away your junk, load it onto our truck, and sweep up behind ourselves, we always maintain friendly, go-getter attitudes.
- Local. We are not a franchise-based business. We’re a locally owned company that is proud to serve Monmouth County and other nearby areas!
Cost of House Cleanouts
How much will your appointment cost? Let’s take a look at how our pricing works.
- At the beginning of your appointment, we will ask to see how much junk we are working with.
- After you show us the junk, we will prepare an upfront, volume-based quote for your approval.
- To let us get started on your project, approve our quote, and we will confirm the price for you.
- At the end of your appointment, pay for the quoted price and not a cent more. No hidden fees!
Home Cleanouts: What We Take
More Items We Take
- Carpets and Rugs
- Shelves and Cabinets
- Old Toys
- Gardening Tools
- Barbecue Grills
- Books and Magazines
- Recyclable Materials
- Boxes and Bins
How Home Cleanouts Work
Once we’re on our way for your appointment, expect a courtesy call from us. It’s our way of letting you know we’re almost there.
After you have accepted our upfront service quote, we’ll work our hardest and make your household junk-free in a flash!